Thursday, 17 April 2014

Green Glow Smoothie

Green Glow Smoothie is a delicious smoothie that is quick and easy to make and allows you to get your full servings of veggies. Not only is this smoothie a good way to get your veggies in but it also helps to decrease acne, clear your skin, and leaves your skin feeling smooth. This smoothie also helps with many other things such as: increasing your energy levels and speeding your hair and nail growth. I have been drinking this smoothie everyday for 2 weeks for breakfast and I love it. I have already seen results in my skin and it makes me feel so energetic. 


Here is the recipe below: 

1 cup cold filtered water
3 cups spinach, chopped
1 cup romaine, chopped
1/2 apple, chopped
1/2 pear, chopped
1/2 banana, chopped
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice



















*Add water, spinach and romaine to the blender. Start the blender on a low speed; mix until smooth
*Gradually move to a higher speed than add the pear and apple 
*Add the banana and lemon juice last


Enjoy!




Do you have any acne tips to share?





No comments:

Post a Comment