Saturday, 19 April 2014

Lets Talk Contour!

My favourite part about doing make up is the contouring. I’ll never leave my face without contouring and highlighting when I’m doing my make-up. You can use any type of bronzer for contouring just remember ladies when contouring make sure that you're using a bronzer that is at least 4-5 shades darker then what you are. 
One of my favourite bronzers that I use to contour my face is the Hoola bronzer by Benefit Cosmetics. I love this product because it leaves your skin with a natural looking tan and it's a pure matte colour with no sparkles or shine. I personally don’t like to use any bronzers that have sparkles or spine in them so I stick with just a matte colour when choosing bronzers for myself. This is why I prefer this bronzer because it will give you that dark contouring look. 
Here are some pictures of me with a full contour and highlighting face with using the Hoola bronzer. I will also be posting a step-by-step with how I achieve my contour and highlighting look and with all the products and brushes that I use so stayed tuned!




Ladies what are your favorite bronzers to use for contouring?

2 comments: